Happy ValentineS Day
Happy Valentine's Day!
We find for you a lovely receip :)
Bread with wine and nuts
White meal - 200 g
Meal Type 1150 – 100 g
Dry yeast – 2 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Walnuts – 50 g + 100 g
Red wine – 130 ml
Water – 75 ml
Olive oil – 2 soupspoon
- In a big bowl put a meal, salt, yeast and mix it.
- 50 g walnuts, wine, water and olive oil mix with blender to have a smooth mixture.
- Put two mixture in one bowl. Add other 100 g walnuts and stir, after that cover with folio for 10 minutes.
- Knead the dough, put it in bowl and cover it for 1 hour in a hot room.
- After that knead one again, form it like a bread and put it in pan over baking paper for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.Brush the bread with a little water, sprinkle with a little meal and make some slits. Oven about 45 minutes.
- Cool the bread.
Serve with soft cheeses, grapes, red wine and lots of love.
Source of receip: GoodLife.BG